How To Play
- You must be at least 18 years of age or over the age to purchase lottery tickets and claim prizes.
- The player is responsible for checking the tickets before leaving the retail location.
- Tickets will be void if stolen, not sent, mutilated, unreadable, damaged or altered with defects or
- Sweepstakes are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Lotto / lottery tickets may be canceled only if filed before withdrawing to the first time retailer.
Powerball tickets can not be canceled.
- Multiplayer bets on the same number can be done in advance for all games. Get details from resellers.
- You must enter the name, address and phone number on the back of the winning ticket before applying for
- All winning tickets can be validated by lottery.
- All winning tickets are receivers.
- All prizes must be submitted within 3 months from the date of withdrawal.
- Choose a lottery ticket at a grocery store or department store. Lottery means usually some pencils to
help you choose your number in your raffle ticket.
- Choose your number You can choose at random or you can use numbers that are important to you like birth.
- Sweepstakes to shop owners and tell them. Usually you have to pay cash for all raffles. They will run
the number and card through the Lotto machine and give a small ticket to your registered number.
- After the lottery, take a ticket to the grocery store or department store and ask the retailer to check
your ticket. Resellers have machines where they run tickets through checks to see if you're the winner.